Sunday, August 28, 2016

So, you are thinking on trying an online domme? ;)

First off, if you want a chance with me, please read this. :) ~~~>How to properly serve an online Mistress


Secondly, please know I am not ONLY here for your money. I am NOT a Findomme by definition. I am an online Mistress. I provide a safe place for you to learn about your kinks and fetishes. I provide online companionship. I provide kinky fun online. :)

Please be honest and real when speaking to me, as I will with you. Do not make promises you can not keep. :) There is NOTHING more frustrating than someone who tries to "impress" me with promises that are not realistic on their part. You can only tribute $30 this week, that is fine. JUST SAY SO! 


Mistress Riley

2 comments:

  1. you are so fucking hot you deserve to be worshiped

    ReplyDelete