Sunday, June 5, 2016

Rules For My Subbie Boys


1. You will not call me on Skype unless asked to. EVER. You may message me anytime you like, but not call. I am available most days until about 5pm Eastern Time and then again after 9pm Eastern Time.
2. You will stay clean and shaved for me.
3. You will send a good morning message and a goodnight message to let me know you are thinking of me, your Mistress.
4. You will NEVER EVER call me Ma'am. I absolutely HATE it. lol Mistress, Goddess, ETC is fine by me.
5. You will not cum without my permission. I like to see my toys cum for me, so no cuming unless I am give you permission and am sent a picture. ;)
6. You must remain naked when home from work and all times in your bedroom. No clothes allowed. 
7. You will pay your monthly payments on time. I do not like to ask twice or beg for that matter. Miss a payment? You are punished severely. And trust me, you will not like it. :) I have been known to take away cam sessions and contact.
8. You will always be respectful of me. You will respect the fact that I have chosen to be your Mistress. Now, you will know that I have others, which leads me to number 9.
9. You will refrain from sexual contact with others unless I have given permission and approved of it or arranged it.(Wife is the exception to the rule obviously!) This includes YOURSELF. :)
10. Every time you do not obey me, or refuse a punishment you are penalized. My rules.
11. Just know I LOVE gifts. You can surprise me anytime! :)

**All rules are negotiable. I am a fair but firm Mistress. Negotiable to fit your needs/life. :)

When email me, please answer the following questions. :)




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Absolutely! You must be a good subbie. :)

      Delete
  2. Mistress is very fair with out her I would be lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress is very fair thanks to her kindness and greatness I am able to serve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bryce, you are a good toy. Very obedient.

      Delete