Friday, September 9, 2016

RATES

RATES


$30 for a single session...
$150 for a month of play

Weekly/Biweekly also available. Just ask. :)

A month of play includes:
*Daily interaction
*An intro on my blog as my new toy
*2-3  sessions via Skype/KIK
*Tasks/Rules as I see fit
*Panty package sent discreetly and promptly to you. (2-3 pairs of MY panties. :)

VIP PACKAGE:

Daily interaction for 3 months of service
*3-5 sessions over cam/text/email per week
*Rules and Tasks with agreed upon punishments
*A special page on my blog for VIP Subs
*My personal phone number for texting-attention whenever YOU need me. 
*30-60 second video clip (Customized to YOU)
*3-5 Personal pictures from MY personal collection per month

The new VIP Sub is $350 for 3 full months of service. A wonderful deal for those of you who want more of my time. :) Due to the amount of time I will be spending with my VIPs,  I will only be taking 1 or 2 VIP subs at this time so this is a limited position. :)


Panty Prices:

1 single pair standard 2 day wear- $25
3 pair standard 2 day wear- $35
Extras-Just ask! Also have panty packages that are weekly/monthly shipments automatically! Again, Just ask! :)
**ALL US DOLLAR PRICES. :)



Payment Options:

  • Cash App (My preferred method. Must be a debit card, no cc) Cash Tag- $RileyTime30
  • PayPal rileymiss445@gmail.com (also a preferred payment method.)
  • GiftRocket- Email is Rileytime26@gmail.com 
  • Western Union- Ask for details.
  • Amazon EGift Cards- Email to Rileytime26@gmail.com Fee to be slightly higher than cash rate.
**I can take prepaid gifts cards as a LAST resort. My preferred method is Cash App or Google Pay :)




No comments:

Post a Comment