Sunday, August 21, 2016

New VIP Package! :)

New VIP services:


It has come to my attention that some of my subs are wanting more of my time. While I try to do my best, I still have a family to take care of. As many of you know my personal situation right now, I am the sole supporter of my family. I am offering up a new VIP Package to those who maybe interested. Here are the details:

New 3 month VIP Package:


*Daily interaction for 3 months of service
*5 sessions over cam/text/email per week
*Rules and Tasks with agreed upon punishments
*A special page on my blog for VIP Subs
*My personal phone number for texting-attention whenever YOU need me. 
*Panty package just for you. :) 
*3-5 Personal pictures from MY personal collection per month

The new VIP Sub is $350 for 3 full months of service. A wonderful deal for those of you who want more of my time. :) Due to the amount of time I will be spending with my VIPs,  I will only be taking 1 or 2 VIP subs at this time so this is a limited position. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment