Saturday, July 2, 2016

Bad Little Subbies Get Punished :)

Punishments for not behaving!


Why is it that some subs feel the have to defy such a nice Mistress? I try to be kind, fair, and understanding yet some subs refuse to behave. Here are some punishments that I have given out to bad little subbies in the past. Never mistake my kindness for weakness. :) 


Another bad little subbie. Don't piss me off and then ask for my forgiveness. It will cost you. Just ask Joney!


All I ask is I get your full attention. Don't play video games when we are speaking. Very disrespectful. Do you think he learned his lesson?
No cumming for an entire week! Edging 6 times a day. Don't be bad at work!

3 day restriction. I mean business. :)

10 comments:

  1. Omg mistress you are punishing him so hard :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you being so shy? ;) Which one do you think I am being hard on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one who can't cum for 6 days that is long time if it was on me

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you go again being shy. ;) These are extreme cases over time. I am not cruel. :) Just firm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you curious to know who am I ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well good thing it is extreme case lol coz that is too much

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm Wally mistress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't make her mad trust me will not like it ;)

    ReplyDelete